Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Finishing Up the First Semester!

Total volunteer hours: 13
Total December volunteer hours: 2

For December I continued to write letters to prisoners with Abolition Apostles! I now have a continuous pen pal that I have been corresponding with! It is nice to both be supporting someone else and hearing that it means something! I did have a conversation with someone recently that didn't support this volunteer work and while this was disappointing, it also made me realize how much I had grown to love it and have a passion for it! I can't wait to write one more letter before heading home for the holidays and then continuing beginning in new semester! Classes are still going well and I'm so happy that I chose this program and continue to learn new and interesting things from professors that truly want to us to learn and succeed!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classes from Colorado

     I have now been home for a full month (something that hasn't happened since my freshman year of college) and this means the pandem...